8.03.2009

Another long walk today.

And the thought that kept coming to me was, "Can you be still and wait?"

"Yes, Lord, I can be still and wait with your help."

And that truly is all one can do sometimes.

The other thought I had was that Jesus can heal today. He can heal today. And He can redeem our sorrows.

So I wait expectantly on Him. I have great hope, and I'm sure my hope will not be disappointed.

There are times when the waiting is enormously difficult, but nonetheless, He is good and true. His love faileth never, and so I continue to wait in hope.

My favorite word ever is the word "esperar" it is Spanish and means both to hope and to wait, one word for both, so that waiting is hoping, and hoping is waiting. That is beautiful. Because we know that both those who wait and those who hope in the Lord will not be disappointed.

Yo espero.

No comments: