10.08.2008

Okay, you know what? Margret Sanger is crazy, and I can't even deal with her speech. So I'm probably skipping it. Look for new speeches soon - if I don't start the project again, I've been told I'll lose my loyal readership.

In other business, on the right hand side under web links, you'll find a link to Little Lights Urban Ministries where I work. It's our brand new website and it has a blog! Where I'll be posting things regularly. Check there later today to see an update on Academic programs.

Cheers,
Sara

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I assume by "regularly" you mean every 3 or 4 weeks.

My new bumper sticker is:

"We're Screwed '08"

I am going to direct Nancy to stop paying the mortgage and get us a bailout.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that you are going to proceed with the speeches. I reserve the option to skip over something down the road too. I look forward to your next entry. Some of these might have sounded like stump speeches when they were delivered but at least they are different stump speeches than the ones we are currently hearing. Onward and upward with Eugene V. Debs.