7.26.2004

Knickers in an Uproar
 
Last night I laughed so hard  that I had tears streaming down my face.  I guess that's what happens when you get my mom and I and my aunt and two cousins together.

Yesterday I got massive quantites of water up my nose doing underwater flips with my 11 year old cousin.  We also made amazing salsa.

The week before I was in Austin watching my 15/16 ish cousin play some wicked volleyball - she can take your head off.

In short, my family rocks my face off!   I'm so glad they're here.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want a list of things that rock Sara's face off.

-Adam

Anonymous said...

glad to see you're back internet-ing. get my letter yet?

-jen

Anonymous said...

I'm beyond pleased to read that you're happy.

I miss you.

I know you don't quite share my belief that we get to choose our family, but you're family to me.

-The Oh-So Glam Anonymous One