8.28.2004

Sleeping with Prufrock

Life twists in unexpected ways so I feel as though my feet are already off the ground with one week left here in familiarity growing increasingly unintelligible.

One week till...London, four months till...home, less than that till...the rest of my life.

"And time yet for a hundred indecisions/ and for a hundred visions and revisions/ before the taking of toast and tea." The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock, T.S. Eliot

Where are those damnable mermaids and will they ever sing for me?


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Texas, London, Columbia; It's all just another suitcase in another hall. You'll get by, you always have before.

Sara said...

Goodnight and thank you, whomever,

Whoever left the previous comment, must know I like Evita an awful lot.

Thanks yo!

Anonymous said...

Want to take this opportunity before you start your Rainbow tour.

1) Make sure you leave me contact info so my friend can buy you dinner when she is in London.

2) September is close and that begins the gift recieving season for me. I think it would be really remarkable if you could find me an XL t-shirt with Che's picture on the front. If you can't find this in London, I imagine that you could find it by networking with your commie friends. Black would be preferable, but anything with Che would be cool. Mom and Dad can sponsor it with the CC they provide you. Maybe even one for Maggie if you can find a kids medium size. I wonder what they would think if she wore it to school? Oh well, Nancy would have to deal with that.

3) Have fun in London. Let us hear from you once in a while.

Sara said...

1) I will give you my contact info as soon as I get it, trust me.

2) I will have my commie friends get right on those t-shirt orders.

3) I will definitely have fun and I will e-mail occasionally.

Anonymous said...

I was serious about the Che shirt.