12.12.2003

I'm back
Well, after a week of being too sick to much of anything, I'm finally on my way to recovery.
And there was much rejoicing!!
I realized that
~I really hate being sick
~I turn into a big grumpy monster when I'm sick
~Going to the doctor is not really that bad of an idea

Major thanks to all my friends who called, or came by, and generally put up with me being grouchy and gross!! Also thanks to a certain person who suggested going to Student Health -- You were right, what else can I say.

Why Sara isn't ruler of the universe
I know that it may come as a shock, but I really don't have any control over this world or human beings. Mostly because if I were running the world things would be all in fuss.

Earlier this week I stopped in at the bookstore after a particularly cold jaunt to 9th street video.
"Joanna," I said, "I think that people should have removable ears. That way you could just take them off and stick them in your pockets when it was cold, and warm them up in the microwave when you got home."

Now I had been pondering that idea all day, and it seemed flawless to me. But my sage friend quickly pointed out the problem.

"I think we would have a lot of damaged ears," said Joanna.

There you go. That's probably why our ears are attached to our heads, if they weren't then people would lose them, or drop them, or all manner of other unpleasent things.

No comments: